This full-color Bible was created especially for students ages 8 and older and is full of features designed to introduce them to the wonderful messages and promises in God’s Word.
The unique features of the Faith Alive Bible include:
- Who, What, When, Where and Why
- These boxes are spread throughout the Bible and provide facts on the who, what, when, where, and why of God’s Word and the story of salvation. Find out more about the real people, places, and life in Bible times.
- 4U: (For You)
- Every word in the Bible is loaded with meaning for everyone, but these boxes will help you understand what certain passages mean FOR YOU personally.
- Cross Connections
- As you read through the Bible, you will find many verses that remind you that Jesus’ death on the cross connects you back to God—which gives you forgiveness, life and salvation. In many placed, a brief note is included explaining a particular Cross Connection.
- Section and Books of the Bible Introductions